RashEndZ Target Diagnoses:
- Irritant Diaper Dermatitis (IDD) / Diaper Rash (DR).
- Incontinent Associated Dermatitis (IAD).
- Decubitus ulcers.
- Bedsores/ Pressure ulcers, early stages.
RashEndZ is reimbursable for all diagnoses identified by RashEndZ.
RashEndZ is also reimbursable for the treatment of other wounds not explicitly identified by RashEndZ, Inc. We encourage the clinical community to take full advantage of the new care modality enabled by this device.
Extensive coordination with Medicare/CMS and private insurance companies has confirmed several re-imbursability options based on types of patients, types of provider facilities, and payer-provider contracts.
- DRG codes. Diagnosis Related Groups (DRG) Codes. Some examples are listed below. Many others, not listed, are also applicable.
- DRG 606- Minor Skin Disorders with MCC (Major Complicating Coremorbidity)
- DRG 607- Minor Skin Disorders without MCC
- DRG 795: Newborn
- DRG 792: Prematurity without Major Problems.
- DRG 793: Full Term Neonate with Major Problems
- DRG 794: Neonates with other significant problems
CPT codes. Current Procedural Terminology (CPT). Numerous options available to care providers.
HCPCS codes. Several existing HCPCS codes are available and can be billed directly for each RashEndZ ordered and delivered to patient.
RUG codes. Resource Utilization Group codes (RUG)
- Reimbursements varies with Providers contracts.
RashEndZ provides billing support consulting expertise.